Monday, November 15, 2010

Franchisee Profile: Neal Patel

Franchisee Name: Neal Patel
Franchisee Since: Jan. 2009
Franchise Locations:
1) 102 E Broughton Street, Savannah, GA 31401
2) 103 Canal Street, Pooler, GA 31322


View Neal Patel - Lenny's in a larger map

Q: Where are you originally from?
A: I moved to Savannah from India 10 years ago.

Q: What did you do before franchising with Lenny’s?
A: I studied computer science at Savannah Tech and later attended Armstrong University. My parents own a hotel in Savannah so I also helped them run that.

Q: How did you learn about Lenny’s?
A: I wanted to own my own business all through college. One of my friends actually owned the two Lenny’s nearby and offered to sell them to me. I didn’t know much about Lenny’s at the time but I visited one as a customer to learn more and really liked the way they did things.

Q: Why was it the right fit?
A: I love meeting people and a restaurant is the perfect environment for that. It’s hard work, but I love making sandwiches just the way customers like.

Q: What are your expansion plans?
A: I own the rights to a total of 10 stores in the Savannah market, so I’d like to eventually open another 8 to add to the two I already own.

No comments:

Post a Comment