Friday, April 12, 2013

Positivity

We take pride in many things at Lenny's, from the fresh products to the satisfied customers. Still, one of the things we're most proud of is our high standard of customer service and the outstanding employees that make it possible. The internet makes it easy and convenient for complaints, but we're often taken back and touched when people go to great lengths to give a compliment. We feel that praise deserves to be heard, not for us, but for the employees who represented themselves in such upstanding ways. We're proud of you.

From Shop #49 in Memphis, TN:

"I am filling out this comment card to send some due recognition to the PM staff. During my visit tonight, another customer was being extremely rude to the employees preparing her food - to the point that other customers were looking around at each other shocked. Rather than respond harshly (or worse, as we all wanted to do), they continued to give her the same level of service they give every other customer and did what they could do to diffuse the situation while she continued to pepper them with rude comments. I was impressed by their professionalism and the manner in which they treated her with infinitely more respect than she gave tot hem or than she deserved. Their manager/owner/operator deserved to know that quality people are running the store on the PM shift in particular."

From Facebook in regards to Shop #350 in Ft. Walton Beach, FL:

"The other day, I was on my way home from the grocery store, and I saw an older woman pulled over. Then, I noticed the kind stranger who had pulled behind her to change her tire. I wasn't surprised to see it was the local Lenny's vehicle, since the employees there are some of the nicest people I've come across, but I was impressed. I was a little surprised when I saw that it was he owner of my favorite two shops. No wonder everyone there is so incredibly kind. It starts at the top."


No comments:

Post a Comment